These two muscles are important as hip flexors and low back stabilizers. The psoas minor helps to stabilize with its action of tilting the pelvis posteriorly and the major abducts, laterally rotates and flexes the hip along with the iliacus. Because of these attachments, a weak iliopsoas muscle could affect the position of the lumbar spine and produce a flat or sway back.
The Hip Flexors Associated Problems
How to Train Your Psoas to Work Optimally
- help you achieve peak performance day after day after day.
- rapidly drop ugly body fat that stubbornly clings to your body.
- train harder, heavier and gain strength faster than you thought possible.
- hit your peak of sexual health.
- flood your mind and body with renewed energy and vigor.